Made It #18

Although it's almost June already, I still have the Coffee Frappe review for you. We went for a Spring Break Vacation and came back this week, which is the reason for the delay.

I only used the vanilla ice cream, the chilled coffee and the milk in the original recipe. I don't really like overly sweet things, so I skipped the syrup. And because I want the Frappe something that can be made really fast and that I can drink in between chores, standing at the kitchen counter, I didn't use whipped cream with cocoa either. Just these three ingredients in the blender for a couple of minutes and ready.


~*~

For next week I want to make a Baklava. In our neighborhood sits a Turkish bakery where I usually get my fresh Baklava, but I always wanted to try to make my own once. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp