Made It! #44

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards~  

Last week I told you about the Spanish Tortilla and that I was looking forward to make it. When I'm at Menorca with my family, we eat tortilla a lot, so making a tortilla here at home, brings a lot of good memories. 

The tortilla I made this week tasted exactly as I expected, so a big YES for this recipe! So super delicious with some aioli!


~*~

For next week I've chosen this Biscotti Recipe with Cranberries and Pistachios, because I have a lot of cranberries left from a garland I made with them for one of our Christmas Trees. And because biscotti make me think of Sicily, where we went last year for a short vacation.


Comments

  1. I think we all pin way too much and actually try far too little. It's nice to see someone actually trying out their pins and giving us their honest opinion! I'll have to try this recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup same here, I pin alot but rarely tried the recipes I pin :)))... visiting from DIY by design if you dont mind can you check my last post thx in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband can make a great tortilla, when I do it, it all falls apart! So delicious though, yours looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never made biscotti, just like I don't try all the recipes I have pinned, either. This does look like a tasty recipe! Thanks for sharing at Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail