Bringing Home the Tree

Now that Sinterklaas has left the country, setting sail back to Spain, all Sinterklaas decoration are gone and I've started decorating for Christmas (does it ever end?). I want to keep it simple, I don't like to overdo it when it comes to Christmas. 

The first thing I made this morning, is the lantern with the 'car that brings home the tree' in it. Not original at all, I know, but I just like it so much! Christmas without a tree isn't really Christmas, after all. To bring home the tree and set it up in the house, is the start of Christmas.





~*~

My Sinterklaas Hot Chocolate was featured by Embracing Change, by Two Chicks and a Mom, and by The Cottage Market!


Thank you, Stacey, Sherry and Andrea!


Comments

  1. There really is something magical about a red car (or truck) carrying a Christmas tree. Love your lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet, what a lovely festive touch to add to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little car brings so much nostalgia! Thanks for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag