Lolly Pop Cake

A while ago I saw a tutorial about how to make cake drippings on Pinterest, but didn't pin it. When I tought about it again and searched for it, the most beautiful cakes with dripping came along and I wanted to try to make one myself ever since. Today was the first try out. 


As you can see I have to fine tune my skills, but for a first attempt I'm not disappointed. I made it for my daughters and as long as there are lolly pops this size involved, they're okay with everything.



My Mini Terrarium was featured by Pleasures of the NorthWest and by Embracing Change!


Thanks a lot, Helen and Stacey!

Comments

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY Party, but that party is for crafts only. Cute cake though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that cake. What a cute idea! Your dripping chocolate looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cake. I'd love for you to share at the To Grandmas House We Go link party. https://abbottsathome.com/2017/03/28/to-grandmas-house-we-go-link-party-29/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, your cake looks awesome. I don't think I'd get it right even after many attempts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a great job! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail