Half Lotus Bunting

In just two weeks my youngest daughter has her seventh birthday and almost right after Christmas I barely have time to make decorations, a birthday dress or a cake for her, like I do for her sister. Her sister has her birthday in summer, when oceans of time lay ahead to make birthday related things. 
But I managed to make a garland. My youngest chose a theme for her birthday, namely the angler fish, but strange enough a garland featuring angler fishes was nowhere to be found. So I made something else.
 



I used this pattern before, but still like it very much. It's easy and fast to make. You can find the pattern here.


~*~

My Red Velvet Winter Cake (well, not totally mine, because I made it with my daughters of 6 and 9) was featured by Eclectic Red Barn and by Scrapality!


Thank you, Mari and Andrea!



Thank you, Helen and Cheryl!

Comments

  1. Your welcome!! And thanks for joining our party every week! Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunting. Totally my style!
    http://www.quirkybohemianmama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful, elegant bunting! It's perfect for a girl's birthday party - or any other special occasion! Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO neat!! Love the idea!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, yet elegant, and beautiful pattern! Could easily make in different colorways for different seasons and holidays. Found you at the Sew Can Do link up, though I know you've participated in the Yarn Fanatic Party with us.
    I am running a year long Granny-Spiration Challenge (Granny Inspired Projects), and have a link up and giveaway going on right now. Would love for you to join us in the challenge :)
    Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots
    1st Granny-Spiration Project: http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2017/01/iced-edge-granny-square-slouch-hat-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bunting. The invitations are too cute. My mouth is watering just looking at the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crocheted bunting is very lovely! I'm sure your daughter loved the decoration for her birthday party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag