The Letter R

 A couple of weeks ago someone pointed out the book Amigurumi Alfabet by Christel Krukkert to me (unfortunately only available in Dutch) and because I was looking for good character patterns for a while I decided to buy the book. I started with the R for my daughter Reva. 


All characters come with an animal pattern that starts with the same letter, hence the ring-tailed lemur. My youngest feels lucky for having the lemur, while my oldest has the yak. And although I love yaks, and all other sorts of cows for that matter, my oldest seems to take it personal and asked if I could please find another, cuter and fluffier, animal starting with an Y, haha!

~*~

Scrapality, Creating My Way to Success, Oui Crochet and Creative Jewish Mom all featured my Love&Peace Dress this week!!


Thanks, Andrea, Jill, Susie and Sara!!

Comments

  1. I just bought this book, love your crochet creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, such an adorable pillow for her! Thanks so much for joining the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love to crochet and this would be great to do for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an artist-
    I need to read more about your crocheting history.
    I can do simple things, but it has been a while.
    Thank you for being at Thoughts of Home on Thursday.
    We are so glad you are here.
    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a work of art ~ how lovely! And I love your daughters name, it's really beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration #3! Have a lovely Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic gift! Love the letter pillow - and the idea that there is an animal pattern to go with it too! Thank you for sharing these beautiful creations with us at the Hearth and Soul Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Liz! I love your creativity! Thanks for sharing at Five Star Frou-Frou last week. Will you join us again? Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp