Little Mascot

A T-shirt designer my sister in law is working for, wanted to have a knitted mascot, looking like herself, and asked around if someone could make one for her. I can knit, but it isn't an extraordinary skill I have. I can do much better if I can make a crocheted mascot. The designer was alright with that. Knitting, crochet, it's pretty much the same for most people, I guess, so I made up a little pattern. I didn't get much restrictions, it just had to have brown, curly hair, glasses, a gray shirt and a red skirt, so here she is!


~*~

My Window Painting was featured by The Cottage Market and by Scrapality!!


Thanks, Andrea and Andrea!

~*~

And my Alternative Christmas Tree was featured by Crafts a la Mode, by The Crafting Nook and by Across the Blvd!

 
Thank you, Linda, Cami and Beverly&Gloria!

Comments

  1. This is officially adorable! Love, love, love - especially those wee little glasses. Awwwww!

    Joyful holiday season wishes, dear Liz!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super cute! I love her glasses and hair!!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy Wifey Peters beat me to it, I was going to say "she is super cute"! Something like this is much easier to crochet than knit, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! And I like Hank Williams Sr. too ;-)

    ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. What a talented lady you are to be able to make this lovely mascot. Merry Christmas to you and yours and a bright 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorbs! I love this!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang that is so cute. I shared that with my good friend who knits. Very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job crocheting this doll!
    Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love the curly brown hair. Looks kinda like mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I prefer crochet for toy type makes, it seems much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! This post is going to be featured over at Diana Rambles tomorrow and has been pinned in the Featured at Diana Rambles board at Pinterest and Tweeted. Please grab a featured button off my button page or via the post guidelines graphic. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag