Sweater of Many Colors

The local craftstore here is filled with wools and yarns for the winter for some weeks now and I couldn't stand temptation any longer. I'm not really into knitting, because to make a really nice sweater usually takes longer than I like, but after seeing these cabinets full of wool in all colors I searched for a pattern for my littlest daughter (to be done sooner). And here it is, the first sweater of this year's season!



And yes, you've guessed it: I love Dolly P.!

~*~

This week my BOO!! pillow for Halloween is featured by Busy Fingers, Busy Life and by The Cottage Market! YAY!!



Thanks, Barbara and Andrea!

Busy Fingers, Busy Life 

Comments

  1. Love the sweater the colours are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweater, you are invited to share this with Show Your Stuff:
    http://www.treasuresmadefromyarn.com/2013/10/show-your-stuff_23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me! I just linked up my yarn projects of this month!

      Delete
  3. Hi and wow you are so talented! I love the sweater and the fall colors are perfect to wear now! I saw it on lemon paper designs party.
    Julie at julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweater in great colours Liz!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweater! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sweater! It looks very very warm, perfect for winter! Thanks for sharing!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp