BOO!!

Finally I started to make some Halloween Decoration! Not that people celebrate Halloween here, in The Netherlands, so it isn't that I'm getting in the mood when I walk around in the neighbourhood, but I really like all the things I see on other blogs and I love the black and orange combination of colors. So, I thought: why not make a pillow. Again. 


The pattern of the little ghosts is designed by Theresa Richardson and you can find it at Stylish Crochet. There are other patterns (witch or cat), too.

Another thing I really love is horror movies. And around Halloween there are releashed a lot of new horror movies. Any recommendations?

www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

Something else: my Fall Whoopie Cakes are featured by The Foley Fam Unedited and by The Cottage Market!



Thanks, Kristine and Andrea!




~*~

My Crochet Pillow with the Cross Stitch Rose is featured by Creative Jewish Mom!



Thank you!!

Comments

  1. Found you over at Live.Laugh.Rowe.. Super cute pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's such a cool crocheted pillow with orange lining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a clever idea, love the pillow, it looks pretty and scary too, thats what I love about it.,..Come on over for a visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea for a pillow!

    jordantonesitup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do scary, but love your pillows! Would love for you to stop by our first Halloween Theme party today and share :) http://www.2crochethooks.com/1/post/2013/10/snickerdoodle-sunday-and-zombie-tissues.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me! I just linked up some of my crochet projects.

      Delete
  6. love the pillow
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just in time for Halloween! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pillow-- I admire your patience-- I'm terrible at fillet crochet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, I don't have patience for amigurumi crochet.

      Delete
  9. O wow that is a great cushion with a great effect! Love it! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love me some seasonal spirit!! Cute pillow! Thanks for linkin up to Sunday FUNday AND for the shout out! I appreciate you sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing this post at last weeks Saturday Spotlight on Angels Homestead.

    Hope to see you again this week!

    April

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp